Are you apart of the Grace family? Do you actively attend and serve with Grace ministires? We're here for you!
When you are going through a difficult season of life, your Community Group is your best support system! We want to encourage you to find community in the church; attend Celebrate Recovery or join a Community Group.
Do you struggle with a hurt, habit or hang-up?
In today’s world many people struggle with issues that they have a hard time overcoming alone. If you struggle with a hurt, habit, or hang-up of any kind, then Celebrate Recovery is for you. This is a strictly confidential group that meets weekly at the Lynnhaven Campus (childcare is provided).
Request a Grace Officiant? Wish to Have Your Wedding at Grace?
Please submit below form(s) and necessary fees to Care Ministry Assistant (email@example.com).
- Start the process by completing this Wedding Planning Form.
- If requesting to have wedding at a Grace campus, please complete this form as well.
Note: If using Grace officiant or having your wedding at Grace, you must complete premarital mentoring or counseling.
We want to serve and care for our military families here at grace. We have assistance areas as well as ways you can servce in our Military Ministry.
Are you apart of the Grace family? Do you actively attend and serve with Grace Ministires? We're here for you! Below are a few examples of ways we partner with our Grace family. Let us know your specific need. Complete This Form
- Financial Assistance We want to support you in a time of financial crisis.
- Illness, Hospital Visitation We have pastors and pastoral volunteers who want to meet and pray with you and your family during this time.
- Meal Assistance We have a team who is eager to make meals for those in need.
We want to help you plan a service to celebrate the life of your loved one and bring comfort during this difficult time. Set up a meeting with a pastor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.