Are you a part of the Grace family? Do you actively attend and serve with Grace ministires? We're here for you!
When you are going through a difficult season of life, your Community Group is your best support system! We want to encourage you to find community in the church; attend Celebrate Recovery or join a Community Group.
We want to provide a safe place for you and your spouse (or fiance) to learn and grow together.
Whether you are newly engaged, newly married, or have a lot of marriage miles behind you, we want to help provide you with resources, encouragement, enrichment, and support.
Do you struggle with a hurt, habit or hang-up?
In today’s world many people struggle with issues that they have a hard time overcoming alone. If you struggle with a hurt, habit, or hang-up of any kind, then Celebrate Recovery is for you. This is a strictly confidential group that meets weekly at the Lynnhaven Campus (childcare is provided).
65 + Ministry
Autumn Fellowship Potluck
- Check back for date and details, soon.
Multigenerational Bible Study and Fellowship
led by Rob Pittman
- 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month
- from 6:30 - 8:00 pm at the Norfolk Campus (lobby)
Multigenerational Ladies Bible Study
facilitated by Phyllis Schlotter
- Every Wednesday night (beginning again in September)
- 6:30 pm at Lynnhaven Campus in conference room #1
Multigenerational Men's Bible Study
led by Jerry Caravas
- Every Friday morning
- 6:45 - 7:45 am at Lynnhaven Campus in conference room #1
Daily Encouragement & Devotionals:
Please contact Lauren (The Care Ministry Assistant) at 757-496-5700 ext. 152 if you have questions about fellowship meetings and events, or if you would like visitation or prayer from a Pastor. Please also see the visitation tab on the care ministry webpage for more information.
"But the godly will flourish like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon. For they are transplanted to the LORD’s own house. They flourish in the courts of our God. Even in old age they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green. They will declare, “The LORD is just! He is my rock! There is no evil in him!”
We want to serve and care for our military families here at grace. We have assistance areas as well as ways you can servce in our Military Ministry.
People often come to us for counsel during a marital or family conflict, tragedy, grief, and for abuse recovery, decision making, spiritual renewal, etc. We want to support and encourage you through these times!
Please fill out this Counseling Request to have someone from Care Ministries reach out to you. If you have an appointment already, please fill out and bring our Getting to Know You form to your first appointment!
Grace also refers to trusted counseling offices in our area through our Counseling Referral List.
Would you like one of our Pastors to Officiate your special day or would you like to use one of our campuses for your wedding?
- Our Wedding Policy is a great place to start when making this important decision.
- Start the process by completing this Wedding Planning Form.
Please contact the Care Ministry Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process and submit these form(s) and necessary fees.
*If using a Grace officiant or if using Grace as your wedding venue, you must complete premarital mentoring or premarital counseling. Please see our Marriage Ministry tab or Counseling tab for more information.
We would be honored to help you plan a service to celebrate the life of your loved one.
Please let us know what we can do to help bring you comfort during this difficult time. Set up a meeting with the Care Ministry Assistant by calling 757-496-5700 Ext: 152 or emailing email@example.com.
Please provide us with important information though our Memorial Service Planning form.
Visitation & Hospital Prayer
If you would like to be visited or prayed with by a Grace Pastor or Care Minister ...
- We have pastors and pastoral volunteers who would be provledged to meet and pray with you and your family during this time.
- Please contact the Care Ministry Pastor or Care Ministry Assistant with your request by:
If you are looking for support and encouragement ...
To get connected with care resources and in touch with a care advocate, please contact Care Ministry by:
- Phone at 757-496-5700 ext 152
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adoption Ministry / Orphan Care
Orphan Care Financial Support Team (FST) provides monetary assistance to those who request financial support with the costs associated with adoption.
The goal is to partner with prospective parents who are being led by God to adoption to mitigate the associated financial burden. Concurrent with financial respite, we aim to encourage recipients in their walk with Christ and involvement in His body at Grace Bible Church, intending to connect them with the Family Ministry team in anticipation of a new child being added to the family.
For more information and to apply:
What to expect:
- Submit your completed application and checklist documents to email@example.com. ***Please submit your entire application package (including recommendation letters) at one time (attached in one email).***
- Receive an email from Grace Bible Church confirming receipt of your application.
- You will be contacted regarding whether or not you’ve been selected for a grant and the amount of the grant, if applicable.
Are you a part of the Grace family? Do you actively attend and serve with Grace Ministires? We're here for you! Below are a few examples of ways we partner with our Grace family.
- Elder Prayer - The elders desire to pray for you (James 5:13-18). Please contact the Care Ministry Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the next evening the elders will gather together for prayer. Let us know how we can pray for you here.
- Financial Assistance - We want to support you in a time of financial crisis please submit our Community Care Assistance Request and include any applicable invoice(s). Please send request form and attachments in a sealed envelope attention to:
Attn: Care Ministries
Grace Bible Church
2956 Ansol Lane
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Send a scanned copy to email@example.com
- Card of Encouragement or Prayer - We would love to know if you have recently added to your family (through birth or adoption), if you are recovering from surgery or illness, recently lost a loved one, or just need comfort during a time of transition or hardship. Please let us know your specific need by completing our Assistance Request form.
GBC desires to love people well and get everyone connected in meanigful communities of those that will encourage with truth and grace!
We need compassionate and capable volunteer leaders with a passion for serving others! Would you consider being the driving force behind those things the Lord has put upon your heart?
If you have a heart of compassion and would like to join on one of our care teams, please contact the Care Ministry Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our areas of service!
*If you see a large community need and don't know if it's being met at Grace, we would love to hear your ideas. We want to be good stewards of the resources that the Lord has given to us. If an idea is within our means and vision, we would love to talk to you! Please contact the Care Ministry Assistant at email@example.com.