The Protégé Experience
The Protégé Experience is designed to develop men and women into homegrown leaders as they continue in their current full-time jobs or schooling. This is not the same as a 12 Stone Grace Residency.
In the program you’ll be exposed to topics such as:
- self leadership
- team leadership
- group dynamics
- spiritual disciplines
- developing a personal growth plan
- budgeting and finance
- conflict resolution
- time management
- and others
Wins for the Protégé Experience
- Young leaders who are developed in heart and skill by GBC
- Young leaders who feel a sense of community with one another
- Young leaders given the chance to speak into the culture of GBC
- Young leaders given significant responsibility at GBC
Time Components of the Protégé Experience
- Mentor Groups – 1 mentor with 3-5 Protégé. Study materials to be determined by the groups.
- Quarterly Leadership Lunch
- Regular participation in their different ministries at GBC
- A fall retreat
Who Would Make a Great Protégé
- Anyone who is currently attending Grace and is between 22 and 30 years old.
- A person who has an eager willingness to invest time and energy into growing as a leader.
The next Protégé Experience will begin on September 1st and applications are due July 31, 2018. The cost to be a part of the Protégé Experience is $50 which covers food, retreats and other incidental expenses.
If you have any other questions, please contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.