Serve The World
God's grace is changing lives here, and around the world. Because of that, we're compelled to engage with the global church. As we come alongside individuals and organizations that are working hard to love their neighbors and make Jesus known on an international scale, we know there's tremendous potential for our own hearts and worldviews to be challenged and transformed. Take a step with us and explore how God might challenge and use you to make a difference, globally.
Select one of the below tabs for additional info.
Subscribe to the Missions Newsletter Here
Upcoming Trip Dates
2019 Serve and Learn Trips (SALTS) - Dates are subject to change
APPALACHIA (FAIRMONT), WEST VIRGINIA - children 5 and over welcome
- June 23-29
- Estimated Cost is $225
- Application and $50 deposit due in March 23, 2019 (recommend/request registering early!)
- Email Jeff Kroener, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
- June 20-26, 2019
- Estimated cost is $1,500
- Application and $150 deposit is due by February 17, 2019.
- Email Carol Dugger, email@example.com, for more information.
- July 12-18, 2019
- Estimated cost is $1,500
- Application and $150 deposit is due by March 10, 2019.
- Email Al Hosack, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
CZECH REPUBLIC - IDEAL FOR AGES 18-29
- July 4-14, 2019
- Estimated cost is $2,100
- Application and $150 deposit is due by February 4, 2019
- Email Christi Moyer, email@example.com, for more information.
Due to the current civil unrest in Nicaragua, all 2018 trips have been cancelled and the 2019 trips are on hold. As the situation evolves we will make updates. Please be in prayer for the nation of Nicaragua, for the people, and for our ministry partners. Thank you.
OAXACA, MEXICO - GRAVITY TRIP
- June 27-July 3, 2019
- Estimated Cost: $1,500-$1,800, TBD
- Application and $150 deposit is due by March 27, 2019
- Email Matt Love, firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
- May 17-26, 2019
- Estimated Cost is $2,000
- Application and $150 deposit is due by December 21, 2018
- Email Michael Kelly, email@example.com, for more information.
- August 2-11, 2019
- Estimated Cost is $2,250
- Application and $150 deposit is due by March 2, 2019
- Email Jordan Kennedy, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SAKHON NAKHON, THAILAND
- October 5-14, 2019
- Estimated Cost is $1,800
- Application and $150 deposit is due by May 5, 2019
- Email Bob West, email@example.com for more information.
What Do We Do on Trips?
- Morning: breakfast and team devotions
- Head out to community you're working with (examples: Togo--to the hospital; Rio Blanco--to the Verbo Church, or a nearby neighborhood)
- Start on "project"
- Lunch with team
- Afternoon: connect with church members or community members through outreach or work projects or in-home visits
- Evening: dinner and team debrief
Why Should I Go?
Sponsor a Child
For as little as one dinner out a month, you can help lift a child out of poverty in Jesus' name. Grace has had a long-time partnership with Compassion International and is thrilled to partner with their work. Eric got to visit their children centers in Rwanda in January 2016 and see their work firsthand. Each year, we host Compassion Sunday but you don't have to wait for our next Compassion Sunday to start sponsoring a child. You can also download Compassion International's Compassion Explorer magazine for children. It's loaded with stories of children from other countries, games, activities and recipes of international food.
When you sign up to receive our bimonthly missions newsletters, you'll receive the latest encouraging reports from our Serve & Learn team members and supported missionaries. You'll hear about upcoming missions events and meetings, and any opportunities to serve locally.