Gravity High School
Gravity is our program for high school students. Our heart is for our students to take ownership of their personal walk with Jesus, build relationships with their peers and experience personal ministry through serving others. For any questions or to request more information please contact us.
Programming for children with special needs is available. Learn more here.
Here is a glimpse of our Middle and High School environments:
This is where life happens! Plug into one of our groups to develop meaningful friendships and sort through the tough questions in life with our amazing Small Group Leaders. We would love for ALL of our students to be connected to a group of peers and leaders who care and are seeking to grow closer to Jesus together.
F-U-N and community are a priority at our events. We want to give our students a place to invite their friends and neighbors. You don’t want to miss out!
- Find our videos, talks, student devotionals and other helpful materials on our Media and Resources page.
- Are you a High School Volunteer? Find extra materials to help support you on our Volunteer Resources page.
- Are you ready to learn more about baptism? Learn more here.
- October Gravity Parent Resource Email
- For even more resources, check out Sticky Faith.