Praying at Grace
Only God can make a difference in our lives. Praying together as a church invites God to do what only he can do in us. Whether you’re a seasoned prayer or are brand new, please join our guided prayer times each week at both campuses. This is a great opportunity if you’d like to grow in your praying.
- Thursdays from 6:30-7:30pm in Room 220
- Sundays from 8:00-9:00am in the Conference Room
- Sundays from 8:30-9:00am in the Conference Room
Or, if you'd like to be on the team of people who pray for our requests each week, please email Keith at email@example.com.
- SOAP/ACTS Handout - Here is a helpful guide both for praying and reading the Bible on your own.
- The Lord's Prayer Guide - This guide reveals the pattern of the Lord's Prayer in Matthew 6 so that you can adapt the prayer to you each day.
- One Hour Prayer Guide - Spending an hour praying is a wonderful way to connect with the Lord, but can be a daunting task. This handout will guide you through an hour of praying, breaking it up into 5-minute segments.
- The Heart God Revives - Here is a powerful list of proud vs. broken people to help inspire you to seek the Lord with a broken and contrite heart.