There are two options for recurring giving:
Option 1: Set up an automated payment through your bank’s online bill pay feature (instructions are below). This is the best option since there are no processing fees for us as a church.
Option 2: Set up an automated bank debit/credit/check from our system here.
Thank you for your continued support!
Bank Online Bill Pay Instructions
Using your bank’s online bill pay feature has no processing fees for us. This is the best way we’ve found to be good stewards of finances. Here’s how:
- Log in to your bank website.
- In the bill pay feature, enter ‘Grace Bible Church’ as a new vendors or payee.
- After you’ve saved Grace as one of your payees, you should see options for setting up automated payments. That’s where you can enter the amount and frequency of payments.
- You can specify on the memo line which Grace fund you’d like your money to go to (General Fund, 1:8, a Grace missionary, etc.). It will automatically go to the General Fund if the memo line is blank.
- After you’ve set it up, a check will be regularly mailed to us from your bank with the amount you’ve specified. That’s it!
If you have any trouble setting this up, please feel free to contact Harriett Mundell, our Financial Administrator at email@example.com or 757.496.5700.