Middle School Weekend
Join us October 27th-29th at Watermarks Camp in Scottsville, Virginia. We'll join middle school students from other area churches for a weekend of incredible worship and Bible teaching along with amazing activities in an awesome setting!
Friday-Sunday, October 27-29 | Watermarks Camp | $125
See the Details about the Weekend
MIDDLE SCHOOL WEEKEND is an awesome weekend retreat for any 6th-8th Grade Student from the 757! The weekend will include teaching, worship, games, and a ton of fun with your church leaders and friends. We’re headed back to the epic Watermarks Camp, to enjoy all that camp has to offer! This year’s guest speaker, Nigel Anderson “Legend”, will be teaching on the theme Found. We hope you and your friends join us!
- Where: Watermarks Camp — 1145 James River Rd, Scottsville, VA 24590
- When: October 27 Check-In Starts at 4:30pm — October 29 at 5pm (depending on traffic) Depart & Pick Up from Grace Bible Church
- What to Pack: Warm Clothes. Sneakers. Pillow. Bedding (sleeping bag or twin sheets & blanket). Towel. Toiletries. Bible. Pen. Camera. Flashlight. Snacks. Bag Dinner for Bus Ride on Friday. $$ for Snack Shop. **Students may bring cell phones, iPads, & personal gaming devices for the bus ride, but we will collect them a few minutes before we arrive at camp and return them on the ride home!**
- Cost: $125— Includes Transportation, 5 Meals, Lodging, & all Weekend Fun!
- Emergency Contact Info: Sara Kauffman (757) 636-8854 / Watermarks Camp: (434) 286-4403
The Compassion Experience
The Compassion Experience is coming to Lynnhaven!
This free event features an interactive journey through the true stories of children living in developing countries like the Philippines, Kenya, Uganda and the Dominican Republic. In over 2,000 square feet of interactive exhibit space, visitors will step inside homes, markets and schools — without getting on a plane. Each child's story starts in poverty but ends in hope.
November 17-20, 2017 | Lynnhaven Campus
Walking Wisely Weekend
Save the date for February 16-17, 2018. Join us Friday evening and Saturday to learn the truth about relationships and practical steps to navigate them.