Walk It Out - Women's Mentoring
Iron Men - Men's Mentoring
"I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, entreat you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called." Ephesians 4:1
The purpose of mentoring is to intentionally form a friendship with transparency, gospel-centered truth, and brotherly love in order to assist one another to a greater love for Jesus and a life that’s transformed by that love.
Become a Mentee
To become a mentee, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expectations of a Mentee:
- Christian and Biblical based
- Serious but not stifled
- Purposeful – future focused and faith forwarded
- Respectful – Above board and trust and confidence
Become a Mentor
Expectations of a Mentor:
- Mentoring is an exercise in giving.
- Mentoring is a process that requires perseverance.
- Mentors share their world with mentees.
- Mentors help mentees find their passion.
- Mentors are comforters who share the load.
- Mentors put personal values into practice.
- Mentors model character.
- Mentors affirm the value of biblical spirituality.
- Mentors work to make more mentors.
- Mentors have a passion for pushing into the next level or phase.
- Mentors aim to copy how Jesus mentored.