New Group Leader Checklist
STAGE ONE: First Things First
- Fill out this group information form (name, days, type of group, age)
- Fill out this background check form and return it in person or by email
- Email us a closeup picture of you for the website
- Become a member by attending the next Membership Class or completing the process online here.
- Create a Right Now Media account
STAGE TWO: Prepare for Orientation Training
- Watch "(60 Seconds On) The Win For Leading A Group"
- Watch “(60 Seconds On) A Leader’s Posture”
- Watch “(60 Seconds On) How Do I Create a Safe and Predictable Environment?”
- Watch “(60 Seconds On) What is Group Facilitation?”
- Watch “(60 Seconds On) What Is Spiritual Growth?”
- Attend Community Group Leader Orientation Training - What date are you coming to Orientation?
STAGE THREE: Prepare For Your First Meeting
- Prepare to lead Circle Up Curriculum (videos / guide)
- Invite others to join your Community Group
- Access my.gracebible.church
- Follow up with new group members
STAGE FOUR: Go!
- Take attendance
- Respond to new inquiries
- Plan a social gathering
- Plan your next study with Right Now Media
- Look for an apprentice/assistant