Sonshine Island Pre k
Sonshine Island is our weekly environment created especially for your infants through preschool-aged children. We can’t wait to meet them! We know things are busy at this stage of life and your children are learning and growing in amazing ways. We are ready for them!
Since Sonshine Island is where children first experience the love of Jesus, our goal is to help each child master one concept at a time. We do this by creatively repeating three simple Bible truths in ways they will stick.
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
Programming for children with special needs is available. Learn more here.
Here's a glimpse at our Preschool environment at Lynnhaven Campus:
Here's a glimpse at our Preschool environment at Norfolk Campus:
No one has more influence on your child than you do. Our hope is to provide continual opportunities to partner with you to teach your kids faith and character.
- Preschool January Parent Cue Week 2
- Nursery January Parent Cue
- Seahorse (Toddler) January Parent Cue
- Preschool (Turtles, Starfish, Dolphins) January Parent Cue
- January First Look Video Preview
- January Parent Resource Email
- January Memory Verse
- January Music (The lyrics and hand motions are available below. You can listen to the songs here or check out Amber Sky on iTunes.):
- Want even more resources? Check out: Sticky Faith.
Sticky Faith Community Group
Parents, learn to nurture within your kids a long-term faith that sticks. This five-week video-based study uses personal, real-world experiences of research and sharing to present powerful strategies and practical ideas, enabling you to impart a deep and lasting faith in your children. Childcare will be provided.
Thursdays starting the 25th of January at 6:30pm at the Lynnhaven Campus.
Loving On Purpose Community Group
The family is the vehicle for generational revival. Loving Our Kids On Purpose, by Danny Silk, brings a fresh perspective on the age-old role of parenting. It incorporates the principles of the Kingdom of God and revival into your strategy as parents. Join us for this amazing 8-week class!
Sign up here.
Thursdays starting the 25th of January at 6:30pm at the Norfolk Campus.